I'm cute and cuddly BUT, I'm stinky!
Stinky Dog Paw Hydrating Spray has been professionally formulated to nourish and protect your pet’s paws. It has an all natural formulation that is lightweight, non-greasy and gentle on their skin. Use regularly after walks, exercise or on hot days to rehydrate and refresh paws.
What are the Benefits
- Stinky Dog Paw Hydration Spray contains 100% plant derived ingredients so it is very gentle on skin.
- It contains nourishing Mango Butter and vegetable glycerine which naturally restore moisture to the paw pads.
- It soothes and rehydrates dry paws with a super absorbent and non-greasy formulation so your pet won't go sliding across the floor or leave an oily residue on carpet and soft furnishings.
How to Use
Shake the product well then spray generously over your pet's paws and gently rub the product in. Repeat if necessary. Use up to three times daily to relieve dry paws.
Our Products Are
- Made with natural Australian essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben and dye free
- Made in Australia and
- Have recyclable packaging
Ingredients: Water, Natural Moisturising Agents, Peppermint Oil, Lavender Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Paraben Free Preservative
Note: All Stinky Dog products are recommended for use on healthy pets. We do not recommend their use on pets with acute or chronic skin conditions, itching, flakiness, redness or persisting strong odours. If so, please consult your Vet.
Made in loving memory of Leo and for furry friends in need.
I've only just started using this product but have already noticed an improvement in my pups paws. Less scratchy and dry and so much easier to apply than a balm. My pup isn't too keen on the spray function but we're trying!
Unfortunately Marlin hates the spray bottle function, but the actual product I cannot fault at all! Our other dog loves it :)
Had to spray it on my hand before putting on their paws but was very moisturising
Rough paws no more !!!!
Only took 2 days to notice a difference
Arlos paws are so smooth he looses grip on the tiles 😂
Puppy paws are looking better already, even though it's getting hotter! Much better than paw balm we were using from other brands, this one you just spray and pat, nice and fast.