I'm cute and cuddly BUT, I'm stinky!
Does your dog suffer from staining around their eyes and mouth?
Some dogs' tears and saliva contain an excess of a pigment containing molecule known as 'porphyrins'. Porphyrin molecules contain iron which is what is responsible for the red colouration around the eyes and mouth. When exposed to sunlight, this staining becomes even darker. All dogs have some porphyrin in their tears but, of course, this is more noticeable on white or light coloured dogs. To help combat this unsightly problem Stinky Dog have developed this gentle cleanser to reduce or remove the staining. Used regularly, the Stinky Dog Tear Stain Remover will also discourage stains from reoccurring.
What are the benefits
- Made with gentle ingredients and plant extracts, the Stinky Dog Tear Stain Remover is safe to use around the eye and mouth area
- Unlike other similar products, it contains NO peroxide and NO bleach
- Contains Organic Calendula Extract, Tea Tree Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract which further assist with reducing bacterial, fungal and viral infections that can lead to excessive tear production and staining and
- Contains no harsh chemicals, so is safe to use on a daily basis.
Our Products Are
- Made with natural Australian essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben and dye free
- Made in Australia
- Recyclable packaging
How to Apply
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Saturate a cotton ball or pad with the solution and gently wipe away from the eye in a downward motion. Repeat motion a few times. After application, rinse area with warm water. Heavily stained areas may require daily use. Caution: Take care to avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek veterinary advice. Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
Ingredients: Water, Cleanser, Organic Calendula Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil
Note: Tear and mouth staining often are not a cause for concern,however, if your dog is producing an excess amount of tears combined with other symptoms or the staining has recently commenced, it always a good idea to have their eyes checked by your Vet. This is to ensure there are no exacerbating or underlying conditions or any infections.
Made in loving memory of Leo and for furry friends in need.